History
 

 Agricultural School opened at the Faculty of Philosophy (Jagiellonian University in Krakow)

 

1910

 

Building of Collegium Agronomicum was set up at the al. Mickiewicza 21 in Krakow, until now the headquarters of the Rectors of the University of Agriculture (named by the first director of the Agricultural School, prof. Emil Godlewski).

 

1923

 

The setting up of the Faculty of Agriculture at the Jagiellonian University.

 

1953

 

Creation of the Higher School of Agriculture (separated from the Jagiellonian University) - an independent education unit; it included Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Forestry and Faculty of Zootechnics.

 

1972

 

Higher School of Agriculture was transformed into Academy of Agriculture in Krakow.

 

1974

 

New department of Food Technology was created within the Faculty of Agriculture.

 

1994

 

Setting up a new, independent Faculty of Food Technology.

 

2004

 

Moving of the Faculty of Food Technology into a new building at ul. Balicka 122 in Krakow.

 

University of Agriculture in Krakow
University of Agriculture in Krakow
Faculty of Food Technology
ul. Balicka 122
30-149
Kraków
12 662 47 48
12 632 47 48
wtzyw[a]urk.edu.pl
ESP:/URKRAKOW/wtz
© 2020 University of Agriculture in Krakow.
Design: IT UAK